No idea who "Sehhil Diuincf" could be? What good is that contact without any means to contact them? Your Gmail address book is full of clients' addresses now kept elsewhere?
Whatever your reasons, Gmail makes removing an address book entry an easy matter — as long as you find the address book and the address.
Delete a Contact from Gmail
To remove a contact or email address from your Gmail address book:
Open Contacts in Gmail.
- Click Gmail in near your Gmail inbox's left top corner, for instance, and select Contacts from the menu that appears.
- Make sure all contacts you want to delete are checked.
- You can use the search field on top to find address book entries.
- Note that a new search will deselect any previously checked contacts.
- Click More in your Gmail Contacts's toolbar.
- You can also press . (dot).
- Select Delete contact (or Delete contacts with more than one selected) from the menu that appears.
(Updated April 2013)