The other people who also get the email won't know that the email has also been sent to Bcc recipients, or who these recipients are. The Bcc recipients remain completely anonymous.
Add Bcc Recipients in Eudora
To add Bcc recipients to an email in Eudora:
- Start creating a new message in Eudora.
- Press Alt-B (think Bcc).
- Alternatively, click in the Bcc: entry field.
- Type the Bcc recipient's email address or insert her quickly from the Recipient List.
- Continue composing your message.
- Eventually, send it using the Send button.