Insert an Image Inline in an Email with Eudora
To add an image to the body of an email in Eudora:
- Position the cursor in the message body exactly where you want the picture to appear.
- Select Edit | Insert | Picture... (Windows) or Edit | Text | Insert Graphic... (Mac) from the menu.
- Find the desired image and click Open.
- If the picture is already located on a web server or you can easily put it there, select Edit | Insert | Downloadable Picture... from the menu and enter the image's address under URL of picture:.
- If your image is larger than some 640x640 pixels, consider shrinking it to more handy proportions.
- When you send the message, make sure you select Plain & Styled should Eudora ask for the message format.
- Make sure Eudora is not set up to send plain text messages only without asking.
- Should Eudora send a plain text only copy of your email, the image will be attached instead of appearing inline.