The Bottom Line
- "Overcome Email Overload" contains a wealth of easy to implement information
- Step-by-step instructions
- Strategies that actually do work
- "Overcome Email Overload" does not take today's search capabilities into account
- Paperback, 264 pages
- World Wide Webfoot Press, ISBN: 0970885172
- Step-by-step instructions including many examples and screenshots.
- Instructions easy to read and a snap to implement help you cope with the daily deluge of email.
- Take advantage of Outlook's capabilities to prioritize, organize and automate your email handling.
Guide Review - "Overcome Email Overload with Microsoft Outlook" by Kaitlin Duck Sherwood
Kaitlin Duck Sherwood's "Overcome Email Overload" is designed to make your life more simple, too, but this time your are taking the U-turn. Within minutes you will find valuable tips, insight and how-to information.
Sherwood's funny, easy to read style and screenshots in all the right places make it a snap to take advantage of the functionality built into the Outlook you have come to hate.
But even if you do not use Outlook there's a wealth of information that helps you waste less time on email and spend more on the things you love.