Fortunately, Attensa for Outlook makes it very easy to bring some order to that list and put feeds into folders (which can be collapses).
Organize Feeds in Folders in Attensa
To group your subscriptions neatly in a hierarchy of folders with Attensa for Outlook:
- Click the Attensa toolbar button.
- Now click the Add Folder button (it shows a stylized folder and a plus sign).
- Type the desired name of your folder.
- Drag and drop RSS feeds on the new folder to move them in.
- You can also drag folders onto folders to create sub-folders.
- Click OK
A Way to Sort Your Subscriptions for Efficiency
Grouping feeds by topic is both tempting and rewarding. I do it.
More efficient I find another way of organizing RSS feeds, however. Group your subscriptions by importance. For example:
- The "Daily" folder contains feeds you read every day.
- "Weekend" hosts subscriptions that can wait a few days to be consumed on a sunny Sunday morning in the garden (under a tree).
- Think of "On Occasion" as a wish-list and dream-catcher. Feeds added here can be reviewed... on occasion and promoted.