What can you do other than sending each recipient their own email? Harness the power of Bcc in AOL. Bcc, which stands for "blind carbon copy", means your message has recipients who do not show up anywhere. Ready?
Send an Email to Undisclosed Recipients in AOL
To send a message to undisclosed recipients in AOL:
- Click Write in the AOL toolbar to start a new email.
- Type your screen name under Send To:.
- Enter all the intended recipients of your message under Copy To:.
- Make sure you separate the email addresses or screen names with commas.
- You can also insert an entire address book group.
- Put parentheses around the entire list of recipients in Copy To:.
- Compose your message and click Send Now.