If you think moving messages must be a matter of repetitive pointing and clicking and selecting and pages loading, AIM Mail and AOL Mail have a sweet surprise for you up their snappy interfaces: you can move a message by dropping it on the desired destination folder.
Move Messages via Drag and Drop in AIM Mail or AOL Mail
To move messages via drag and drop in AIM Mail or AOL Mail:
- Position the mouse cursor over the sender or subject of the message you want to move.
- Click, keeping the left mouse button down.
- Move the cursor over the folder in which you want the message to end up.
- The cursor should have a stylized message attached to it.
- Release the mouse button.
To move multiple messages, you have to go the toolbar route, though: make sure the boxes in front of all the emails you want to move are checked and select Move from the toolbar, then the desired destination folder.