Question: What Are the Zoho Mail SMTP Settings?
Looking for the Zoho Mail SMTP server settings?
Answer: The Zoho Mail SMTP server settings for sending mail through Zoho Mail from any email program are:
- Zoho Mail SMTP server address: smtp.zoho.com
- Zoho Mail SMTP user name: Your Zoho Mail address (email@example.com, for example, or your own domain's email address, of course)
- Zoho Mail SMTP password: Your Zoho Mail password
- Zoho Mail SMTP port: 465
- Zoho Mail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
To download mail from Zoho Mail to your email program, see the
- Zoho Mail IMAP server settings or the
- Zoho Mail POP3 server settings or, possibly, the
- Zoho Mail Exchange ActiveSync server settings.
(Updated February 2012)