In Zoho Mail, you can turn the spam filter on and off easily to have it help clean your inbox or prevent it from interfering.
Enable the Zoho Mail Spam Filter at the Server
To turn on server-side spam filtering in Zoho Mail:
- Follow the Settings link in Zoho Mail on the web.
- Go to the Anti-Spam options.
- Make sure Enabled is selected under Spam process.
Disable the Zoho Mail Spam tiler at the Server
To turn off spam filtering at the server level for your Zoho Mail account (and rely solely on your email program or another email or spam filtering service, for example):
- Select Settings in Zoho Mail on the web.
- Open the Anti-Spam category.
- Make sure Disabled is selected under Spam process.
- Zoho Mail will remember any white- and blacklisted addresses and domains. If you enable the spam filter again, Zoho Mail will restore them automatically.
(Updated February 2013)