With email templates, you can save entire messages and short text snippets alike to produce polished emails easily (and fast) later.
Create an Email Template in Zoho Mail
To create a new email template for use in future messages with Zoho Mail:
- Click Compose in Zoho Mail.
- Edit the new message as your template:
- Type text you want to insert in new messages or replies in the message body.
- It is usually best to delete the signature, if one has been inserted automatically.
- You can specify a Subject, too.
- In addition to complete emails, you can also save short text snippets as templates and combine these with fresh text and other templates
- If you specify a From address, recipients and attachments, they will be saved in the template but will not be used in messages created from the template.
- Click Save Template in the message's toolbar.
Edit a Zoho Mail Message Template
To change an existing email template in Zoho Mail:
- Open the Templates folder (under Folders) in Zoho Mail.
- Click the template you want to alter.
- Make any desired changes.
- Click Save Template.
- Click OK when asked Do you want to overwrite the existing template?.