In Zoho Mail, the ways to block senders are two. You can set up a filter easily from an existing message or place the sender's address (or their entire domain even) on Zoho Mail's list of blocked senders.
Block a Sender in Zoho Mail
To have Zoho Mail delete messages from a certain sender (or an entire domain) automatically:
- Follow the Settings link in Zoho Mail.
- Go to the Mail Settings category.
- Select Common Settings.
- Open the Anti-Spam tab.
- Type the email address ("email@example.com", for instance) or domain name (e.g. "example.com") you want to block under Black list domains / ID.
- Click the + button.
- Now click Save.
You can also set up a filter that deletes a sender's messages automatically:
- Open a message from the undesired sender.
- Click Add to in the message's toolbar.
- Select Filter from the menu.
- Click the red x to the right of the Subject criterion.
- Click the rid - to the right of the To/Cc criterion, too.
- Now click Show more options under Perform these actions.
- Make sure Yes is selected for Delete the message.
- Click Save.