Whether you want to share a picture brushed up and corrected from your Library (or Photo Stream) or a photo you're grabbing right now, Sparrow for iPhone has you covered. (Sending more than one image attachment is reasonably easy, too.)
To add a photo as an attachment to an email in Sparrow for iPhone:
- Tap the paper clip icon while composing an email message in Sparrow for iPhone.
- To take a picture at the spot and add it as an attachment:
- Tap Take Photo….
- Take the photo and tap Use; tap Retake to have another go.
- To attach a photo from your camera roll, Photo Stream or another Photos album:
- Tap Choose from Library….
- Find and tap the desired image.
- To insert another photo:
- Swipe to the right in the photo attachment area until, on the first sheet, you can use Take Photo... or Choose from Library… again.
- When sending, choose from Small (640x640 pixels maximum), Medium (1280x1280 pixels maximum), Large (4000x4000 pixels maximum) and the images' Actual Size if you have attached larger pictures.
To remove an attachment before sending:
- Tap the paper clip icon so you see the photo attachment area at the bottom.
- Swipe the area until you see the image you wish to delete.
- Tap the x in the picture's top left corner.
(Updated April 2012)