How about seeing the mail you sent in that form, though? Shortmail does not offer a classic "sent mail" folder, but it keeps the mail you wrote, of course, and makes it accessible, too.
See Sent Mail in Shortmail
To find the mail you sent in Shortmail:
- Go to your Shortmail inbox.
- Press Shift-A.
- You can also click in the Search by email, subject, or text search box and press Enter (leaving the search field empty).
- Select the desired recipient or group on the left.
- Messages you sent have You as the sender.
To see mail you sent to a specific recipient:
- Press / in Shortmail or click in the Search by email, subject, or text box.
- Type the recipient's name or email address.
- Press Enter.
- Pick the recipient or group on the left.
- Messages appear only in one place. Mail to a group will not appear under the individual recipients, for instance.
- Your emails appear with You as the sender.
(Updated March 2012)