SaneBox can pick these out, too, to some extent. You can set up custom folders easily and train SaneBox to move messages from certain senders to them, as easily as you'd expect from SaneBox and without having to set up any rules manually.
Add Custom Filtering Folders to SaneBox
To add a new folder to SaneBox that you can train and to which SaneBox will filter incoming mail automatically:
- Go to the desired email account in SaneBox.
- Follow the Add a custom filing folder link under Folders You Read.
- Enter the desired name for the folder under Folder Name:.
- You can name the folder freely.
- You do not have to append the folder name with "@Sane" for it to work.
- A folder for people who send you nothing but forwarded messages could be named "Forwarders", for instance.
- Click Create.
Train SaneBox to File to a Custom Folder
To have SaneBox move all a certain senders' mail to a custom folder:
- Move a message from the sender to the desired folder in your email program or service.
SaneBox will move not only future messages from the same sender to the custom folder but also messages already in your inbox (or @SaneLater, of course).
Remove a Custom Folder form SaneBox
To delete a custom folder from SaneBox (and reverse all filtering and training associated with it):
- Click remove next to the folder under Folders You Read in SaneBox.
- Now click I'm Sure.
SaneBox will remove all training for the folder and move the messages in it back to whence they came.
(Updated June 2011)