Should anybody gain knowledge of your secret Facebook email address and thus access to updating your wall and account, you can have a new random and newly secret address generated.
Find Your Secret Facebook Upload Email Address
To find out what email address you can use to update your Facebook status and upload photos or videos:
- Make sure you have access to a cell phone or other device or web service where you can receive SMS text messages.
- Click the triangle pointing down (▾) in Facebook's top navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Go to the Mobile category.
- If no phone is listed under Your phones::
- Click Add a Phone.
- If prompted for your password:
- Type your Facebook password under Password.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the Add your phone number here link.
- Select your country under Country code.
- Enter your phone number (not including the country code) under Phone number.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the confirmation code you received at the phone number over Enter confirmation code.
- Click Confirm.
- Find your Facebook upload email address listed near the bottom.
Do not share this email address with anybody; it allows them to post to your Facebook account.
(Updated May 2014)