Question: What Are the iCloud Mail SMTP Settings?
Looking for the iCloud Mail SMTP server settings for your @me.com, @icloud.com or @mac.com email address?
Answer: The iCloud Mail outgoing SMTP server settings for sending mail from any email program (or email service) are:
- iCloud Mail SMTP server address: smtp.mail.me.com
- iCloud Mail SMTP user name: Your iCloud Mail email address
- (Do include the domain name—what follows "@" in your iCloud Mail address; if your iCloud Mail email address is "email@example.com", for instance, do use "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the user name.)
- iCloud Mail SMTP password: Your iCloud Mail password
- iCloud Mail SMTP port: 587
- iCloud Mail SMTP SSL/TLS required: no
- iCloud Mail SMTP STARTTLS required: yes
To download mail from your iCloud Mail account to your email program, see the
(Updated December 2013)