You may not be able to stop somebody from emailing you. But you can easily create a filter that will immediately delete all mail from this specific sender.
Difficulty Level: easy Time Required: 5 minutes
- Launch Eudora Pro 4.x.
- Open a message from the sender you wish to block.
- Select "Special | Make Filter" from the menu.
- In the "Make Filter" dialog that pops up, choose "Delete Message (Transfer to Trash)" as the "Action" to take.
- Leave the rest untouched and create the filter by selecting "Create Filter".
- Instead of selecting "Special | Make Filter" from the menu you can right-click in the message and choose "Make Filter"..
- In the "Make Filter" dialog, you can change the input field following "From" to contain only the email address (and no names).