Send a Message to a Yahoo! Mail Mailing List
To send an email to all members of a mailing list you have set up in Yahoo! Mail:
- Start with a new message.
- Use the New or the Compose button to create a new message.
- Enter your own Yahoo! Mail address in the To: field.
- Type the name of your mailing list in the Bcc: field.
- This is to make sure the list of recipients is not disclosed to the individual recipients.
- Now compose and send your message.
Yahoo! Mail automatically will replace the list name with all the list members' email addresses and distribute the message to them.