The Bottom Line
- QuipSig constructs and changes signatures flexibly
- Many fields, comes with a number of quotations
- Can change sig on schedule
- QuipSig doesn't use the sig delimiter correctly
- Doesn't support HTML formatting
- QuipSig doesn't offer multiple personalities
- QuipSig creates random signatures from multiple parts.
- Can randomize your signature periodically, when your "sent mail" file changes, or when run.
- The QuipSig signature is written to a signature file, to be picked up by the email client.
- Signatures are composed from multiple static and a dynamic, randomized part (containing a quote).
- Additionally to a random quote, you can search for and use a particular signature in QuipSig.
- QuipSig supports Windows 9x/ME/2000/3/XP/Vista.
Guide Review - QuipSig 2.1 - Signature Tool
QuipSig handles both the static and the dynamic part gracefully and flexibly. With QuipSig, you can have a your sig file changed periodically at an interval, every time you run QuipSig, or even when a certain file (your outbox) changes.
Unfortunately, QuipSig doesn't support multiple personalities to satisfy the different signature needs of a work and a home email account, for example. QuipSig is also limited to creating plain text signatures.