The Bottom Line
- nPOP is an almost fully featured email client
- Small enough to fit on a floppy
- nPOP combines great functionality with great usability
- nPOP can't redirect messages
- Supports POP accounts only
- nPOP lets you access multiple POP email accounts.
- Preview and delete messages right at the server.
- nPOP lets you send new messages and replies.
- Fits on a floppy.
- nPOP offers filters to sort messages or to automatically delete unwanted mail.
- Includes a simple address book and supports attachments.
- nPOP can check for new mail periodically and announce incoming messages with a sound.
- nPOP supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP/Vista and Windows CE 2.x.
Guide Review - nPOP 1.0.9 - Free Email Client
How about this: a small utility that fits on a floppy so you can take it anywhere but that is still powerful enough to let you browser all your mailboxes, read and delete messages and send quick replies? Yes, nPOP can do all of this, and some more. It even provides filters which you can use to automatically delete unwanted messages.
Unfortunately, nPOP (the name says it) only works with POP accounts and doesn't support HTML emails. These are minor shortcomings, however, and nPOP is a great tiny email client.