The Bottom Line
- Catfood Mail is simple, fast and easy
- Lets you preview and delete mail at the server
- Catfood Mail is a bit crude and has few comfy features
- Catfood Mail offers no filters
- Catfood Mail lets you access mail in a POP account directly at the server.
- Catfood Mail lists all mail in a mailbox either only by size or with all header details.
- Lets you preview any number of lines of individual messages with support for HTML formatting.
- You can delete mail directly at the server with Catfood Mail.
- Catfood Mail logs all commands and server responses.
- Catfood Mail supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP.
Guide Review - Catfood Mail 2.0 - Remote Email Tool
Catfood Mail is a bit of a geeky developer tool, though. With little comfort or ado, Catfood Mail connects to a POP server and displays header info for all mail in it. Based on this, you can preview and delete messages directly at the server.
Everything in Catfood Mail works directly. It's a bit as if you'd use your feet to brake not via a hydraulic system but by smacking them to the tires. But it works and no, Catfood Mail doesn't hurt.