The Bottom Line
MailSense is no longer available.
- MailSense is a great mail announcer
- Delete mail at the server, spam filters
- MailSense is easy to use
- MailSense supports POP accounts only
- Spam filters limited to blocked senders, subjects
- MailSense checks multiple POP email accounts for new message periodically.
- Incoming mail is announced via a system tray icon and MailSense pop-up window.
- MailSense lets you delete mail directly at the server.
- Anti-spam filters automatically delete mail matching certain senders or subjects.
- Blocked senders and subjects can be updated from the net.
- MailSense supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP/Vista.
Guide Review - MailSense 2.0.2 - Mail Checker
From the window, you can open messages in your default email client and delete unwanted mail direct at the server. But MailSense can also do this automatically: anti-spam filters automatically delete mail that matches blacklisted senders or subjects. While it's easy to expand that list manually, it can also be updated from the internet.
All in all, MailSense is a nice mail checker with a simple, but useful anti-spam feature.