The Bottom Line
- Gammadyne Mailer offers versatile and highly powerful mail merging
- Proficient list management and extensive scripting allow you to automate Gammadyne Mailer
- Gammadyne Mailer comes with a fast and flexible internal SMTP engine
- Gammadyne Mailer's interface can need some getting used to
- Send plain-text or HTML bulk emails via internal or third-party SMTP server with Gammadyne Mailer.
- Gammadyne Mailer offers highly flexible mail merging including variables, conditional text and mathematical expressions.
- List management with address verification and incoming mail processing using a scripting language.
- Gammadyne Mailer works with a large range of databases or a flexible internal address list.
- Fast internal SMTP server, but also flexible throttling and pulsing options.
- Sending engine can be used as a COM object or via a command line tool from web and other apps.
- Gammadyne Mailer includes a WYSIWYG HTML editor and a spell checking engine.
- You can check anti-spam blacklists with Gammadyne Mailer. Outgoing mail can be signed using DomainKeys.
- Incoming mail, retrieved through POP or IMAP, can be processed for bounces or used for auto-responders by Gammadyne Mailer.
- Gammadyne Mailer supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP/Vista.
Guide Review - Gammadyne Mailer 37 - Email Marketing Software
Once you come to grips with the interface, you'll appreciate the flexibility built into Gammadyne Mailer. For example, Gammadyne Mailer does not just have mail merging. You can really personalize messages with conditional statements, variables and database fields.
List management, message delivery, incoming mail processing are all equally powerful — and ugly. Setting up some of the mighty tools, like incoming mail processing for bounces or to create auto-responders, is a bit arcane, too.
Don't let that keep you from giving Gammadyne Mailer a try. The help file is as detailed, ugly and capable as the rest of Gammadyne Mailer.