The Bottom Line
- eMill features a powerful scripting language that accommodates to all needs
- A rich WYSIWYG email editor makes creating emails easy in eMill
- eMill can be operated through a web interface
- eMill is probably overkill for smaller projects
- Actions that require scripting could be simplified in eMill
- eMill is a sophisticated email marketing application for Windows.
- Connects to databases using ADO and SQL or your address books, data can be edited within eMill.
- eMill supports multiple users with advanced features such as Windows XP security, quotas, and more.
- Plain text and HTML WYSIWYG editor, preview and simulation, SpamAssassin-based spam score meter.
- eMill includes a powerful scripting language similar to ASP for highly personalized messages.
- Message deliver through internal or multiple external SMTP servers and sends SMS messages, too.
- eMill updates databases flexibly and processes incoming messages using easy to set up rules.
- A web interface lets you manage eMill projects from anywhere with but a web browser.
- Includes powerful message and click-through tracking with flexible statistics.
- eMill supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP/Vista.
Guide Review - eMill 4.6 - Email Marketing Software
It can send rich, personalized email newsletters just as well as receipts or email forms and tracks messages and click-throughs in real time, generating useful statistics. eMill can convert messages to PDF and process results from mailed forms. And of course you can use it to manage your mailing list with incoming mail handling, web forms generation and confirmation messages.
A web interface makes your eMill projects available from anywhere with just a browser.
The more advanced uses of eMill require its built-in scripting language, which is not always trivial. But learning to use the VBScript-based Active Messaging Script (AMS) opens the door to highly personalized and sophisticated projects that integrate the web, your database and other middleware or business logic.