The Bottom Line
Really easy to use, Digital Pen walks you through the process of creating stationery in minutes. Unfortunately, the design is inflexible and not apt for really creative creations.
Digital Pen is no longer available.
- Digital Pen is easy to use, step by step procedure
- Images, animations and sounds included
- Digital Pen offers instant preview of stationery you create
- Digital Pen is not flexible enough for creative use
- No simple way of sharing stationery
- Digital Pen lets you create stationery for use with Outlook Express and Outlook.
- Digital Pen walks you through the process step by step.
- Add scrolling background, an animation, sound, scrolling status bar message and sound.
- Preview your creation at any time in Digital Pen.
- Save your creations in your stationery folder.
- Digital Pen supports Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/3/XP.
Guide Review - Digital Pen 2.0 - Email Stationery Editing Tool
How do they do that with Outlook Express Stationery? Certainly, one or the other great stationery has stirred that question in you. Outlook Express itself provides a simple stationery wizard, but you can't even add an animated background with it.
You'll have more luck with Digital Pen. The program is extremely simple to use, just like the Outlook Express wizard, and takes you through the process step by step.
You can add a scrolling background, an animation and music, and you can choose the text fond and color. An instant and useful preview is always available.
Unfortunately, Digital Pen restricts your creativity to the options available, and these are not manifold. If you want to get more involved with stationery, look elsewhere.