Fortunately, it's easy to prevent mail from known senders from ever being filtered as spam: that's what the whitelist of approved senders is for. I have added the "about.com" domain to this list, for example, to make sure the About newsletters always get through.
To approve a sender or domain in SpamEater Pro:
- Select Filters from the sidebar in SpamEater Pro.
- Go to the Approved Senders tab.
- Click Add Filter.
- Type a descriptive name under Name/Description:.
- Enter the email address or the domain name under Address.
- To whitelist all About newsletters type "about.com".
- Choose the appropriate address type under Address Type:.
- Full Email Address is for individual addresses.
- Email Domain is for whitelisting whole domains.
- Mailing List is for mailing lists that show up in the To: header.
- To whitelist About newsletters, select Email Domain.
- Click OK.