Adding an individual sender or a whole domain to SpamChoke's white list is much easier and faster than writing or reading this or (in particular) the previous sentence. I have whitelisted the "about.com" domain, for example, to make sure all About newsletters come through unhampered.
To whitelist a sender or domain in SpamChoke:
- Select Options in the SpamChoke window.
- Click Customize.
- Select Add.
- Make sure From is selected under Email header.
- Type the email address in the Filter text field.
- To whitelist a domain, you can precede the domain name with '@'.
- To whitelist the "about.com" domain, for example, type "@aboutguide.com".
- Make sure Add to White list is selected.
- Click OK.