Subscribe to an RSS Feed in SharpReader
To subscribe to an RSS (or Atom) feed in SharpReader, you have a number of options. The probably easiest and just about failproof way is to:
- Locate the RSS/Atom/XML feed icon or text link on the web site.
- Click on it with the left mouse button, holding the button down.
- Drag the link to the SharpReader window.
- Move it over the subscriptions pane, right where you want it to appear.
- Release the mouse button.
SharpReader automatically adds the feed, retrieves the latest headlines and updates the feed title in the feed list.