But Pegasus Mail also offers another method of forwarding an email. It lets you attach an email to a new message easily, which makes sure the forwarded message remains intact and gives you a distinct place to add your own comments.
To forward a message as an attachment with Pegasus Mail:
- Highlight the message to be forwarded in its Pegasus Mail mailbox.
- Alternatively, open the message in its own window.
- Click Forward.
- Make sure Start a new message with the messages attached is selected.
- Select the Forward button.
- Address and compose the message as usual.
- You also have to enter a Subj:. Consider adding "Fwd: " and the original message's subject to make clear the message (also) contains a forwarded email.
- To remove (or just check) the attached message, go to the Attachments tab.
- Finally, deliver the message using the Send button.
Using this method of forwarding, you can also forward multiple messages at once easily with Pegasus Mail.