But if you come across the one message that merits being shared with others, Pegasus Mail has a number of flexible ways to do this. One of them is the classic method of forwarding a message inline in a new email.
Forward a Message Inline with Pegasus Mail
To forward an email in a new message with Pegasus Mail:
- Highlight the message you want to forward in its Pegasus Mail mailbox.
- Of course, you can also open the message in its own window.
- Click the Forward button.
- Make sure Edit or make changes to the messages before forwarding them is selected under Forwarding method:.
- Usually, you'll also want Word-wrap long lines in the message editor and Include tidy headers to be selected.
- Click Forward.
- Address and annotate the forward.
- Finally, click Send to deliver the forwarded message.
Another way of forwarding mail offered by Pegasus Mail and a particularly clean way is as an attachment.