The Bottom Line
- ReplyMate lets you reply to more emails, better
- Supports plain text, RTF and HTML, attachments
- ReplyMate offers private and shared folders
- ReplyMate requires Outlook 2000
- No scripting or variables
- ReplyMate lets you build a knowledge base for email messages in Outlook.
- Paste into replies or new messages using toolbar icons or keyboard shortcuts.
- ReplyMate supports plain text, RTF and HTML as well as attachments.
- ReplyMate can automatically insert customized salutions plus the recipient's name.
- "Direct Send" delivers the email using the selected canned text immediately without editing.
- "Hot Paste" text is immediately available from an Outlook toolbar icon.
- ReplyMate offers personal and shared group folders.
- ReplyMate supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/3/XP and Outlook 2000/2/3.
Guide Review - ReplyMate 1.0 - Email Productivity Outlook Add-On
ReplyMate solves these problems elegantly. This great time-saving tool lets you build a categorized knowledge base of often used replies, pieces of text (in plain text, RTF and HTML) and attachments that you can use in your Outlook messages with just a click.
Of course, ReplyMate lets you customize the canned text before sending (unfortunately it doesn't offer scripting or variables, though), but you can also have the replies delivered quickly without any questions. In a group, ReplyMate becomes even more useful with its support for shared folders.