But they are also capable of forwarding emails as attachments. This is a very clean way of forwarding messages, and sure to avoid messed up and broken text.
Forward a Message as an Attachment with Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Outlook Express
To forward an email attached to a new message in Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Outlook Express:
- Highlight the message in its mailbox.
- Alternatively, open it in its own window.
- Select Message | Forward as Attachment from the menu.
- In Windows Live Mail, select Actions | Forward as Attachment.
- Address and compose the message as usual.
- Finally, click Send to deliver it.
If you want to make sure you're not revealing anybody's email address to the recipient of the forwarded message, you should take some extra steps.
Attach any Email to any Outgoing Email in Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Outlook Express
To attach any email to a message you are composing in Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Outlook Express:
- Locate the desired email in its folder.
- Drag and drop the message onto the email composition window.
- You can also highlight multiple messages and drag and drop to attach them all in one go.