If you have a well-stuffed Outlook Express address book, and the new members of your list can be found there, adding them to the list is particularly easy.
Add Address Book Entries to an Outlook Express Mailing List
To add address book contacts to a mailing list in Outlook Express:
- Select Tools | Address Book... from the menu.
- Highlight the mailing list you want to add members to either
- in the list of to the left or
- in the main list of address book entries.
- Click the Properties button.
- Click on Select Members.
- Highlight the address book entries you want to add to the group in the list on the left.
- Add selected entries using the Select -> button.
- Click OK when done.
- Click OK again.