The Bottom Line
- noHTML is an effective security and privacy add-on
- Protects against scripts and privacy threats
- Toolbar button to easily enable or disable noHTML
- Some HTML not rendered legibly in text by noHTML
- Does not retain URLs
- noHTML for Outlook Express is an add-on that automatically converts HTML messages to plain text.
- Protects against potentially dangerous code, and prevents the download of remote images.
- noHTML places a button in the toolbar that enables or disables HTML to plain text conversion.
- noHTML for Outlook Express supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/3/XP and Outlook Express.
Guide Review - noHTML for Outlook Express 1.0 - Outlook Express Add-On
noHTML for Outlook Express automatically converts HTML messages to plain text in both the preview pane and in message windows. This simple solution protects against the perils of HTML messages effectively.
Unfortunately, noHTML for Outlook Express does not convert all HTML perfectly, which can result in hard to read messages. Additionally, noHTML for Outlook Express does not retain the URLs from links. But noHTML for Outlook Express has a toolbar button that quickly turns off conversion.