Unfortunately, they can get too effective and catch good mail. Fortunately, it's particularly easy to prevent this for known senders in MailWasher Pro by whitelisting individual senders or domains.
I have whitelisted "about.com" immediately after signing up for an About newsletter, for example, to make sure MailWasher Pro never interferes.
Whitelist a Domain in MailWasher Pro
To whitelist a domain in MailWasher Pro:
- Make sure the Friends list tab is selected.
- If you can't see the MailWasher Pro sidebar, select View | Filter sidebar from the menu.
- Click Add.
- Make sure Wildcard expression is selected.
- Type the domain name, preceded by the wildcard character '*'.
- To whitelist the about.com domain, type "*about.com", for example.
- Click OK.