The Bottom Line
- Musashi supports multiple users
- Remote POP account management
- Easy to use
- Message editor lacks power
- Filters not flexible enough
- Musashi lacks IMAP support
- Manage multiple POP accounts with Musashi.
- Supports multiple users.
- Remote POP access lets you delete mail on the server without downloading it first.
- Simple filter rules and labels to organize messages.
- Musashi has basic message templates for canned emails.
- Musashi supports Mac OS 8/9 and Mac OS X.
Guide Review - Musashi 3.4.1 - Email Program
Unfortunately, Musashi does not support IMAP accounts, and its message editor is as simple as it gets. It does not support HTML emails, and doesn't help you composing properly formatted plain text messages either.
While message labels are nice, and while you can assign them with filters, filtering is far too inflexible in Musashi overall.
With all its simplicity and missing features, Musashi is easy and sometimes a joy to use (if you don't get or send too much mail).