But letters are not included in such a backup, for example, and it's always nice to know where IncrediMail keeps all your mail, contacts, settings and other data.
Identify Your IncrediMail Data Folder
To locate the Windows folder where IncrediMail keeps your emails, letters, and more data:
- Launch the registry editor by pressing Windows-R and typing "regedit" followed by Enter.
- Travel down the registry path to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IncrediMail.
- Look for the ApplicationPath key and double-click to open it.
- Press Ctrl-C to copy the path.
- Press Esc to close the dialog (making sure you don't change the value) and close the registry editor.
- Press Windows-R.
- Hit Ctrl-V to paste the path to your IncrediMail data folder, followed by Enter.