Add Recipients from Your Address Book Easily in Windows Live Hotmail
In Windows Live Hotmail, inserting a recipient from the address book is easy:
- Start a new message.
- Click on To:.
- To add a name to the list of recipients, click on it.
- Use the People tab to browse and search your Windows Live Hotmail address book.
- Use the Categories tab to insert entire groups.
- Use the Favorites tab to access starred contacts.
- Use the Recently e-mailed tab to insert addresses you mailed recently, even if they are not in your address book.
- Click checked contacts again to remove them.
- Click Close or anywhere outside the contact picker.
The same trick also works for the Cc: and Bcc: fields.