To make mail digestible for SpamCop, it needs to come in its rawest form: no HTML, full headers. Windows Live Hotmail has an efficient way to let you see exactly that.
Feed Windows Live Hotmail Into SpamCop
To process and report spam you have received at Windows Live Hotmail with SpamCop:
- Make sure you use Windows Live Hotmail (not Windows Live Hotmail Classic).
- Open the junk email's source.
- Highlight all of the message's source which opens in a new window.
- Click in the frame containing the source and hit Ctrl-A (Windows, Linux) or Command-A (Mac).
- Press Ctrl-C (Windows, Linux) or Command-C (Mac) to copy the source.
- Paste it into your SpamCop account, analyze and complain about it.