Restore Your Eudora for Windows Address Book from a Backup
To recover the contacts in your Eudora address book from a backup copy:
- Open the folder where you keep the backup in Windows Explorer.
- Highlight "NNdbase.txt" and the "Nickname" folder.
- If you have also backed up the auto-complete history, highlight "History.lst" as well.
- Select Edit | Copy from the menu to copy the file and the directory.
- Now go to your Eudora folder in Explorer.
- Select Edit | Paste from the menu and overwrite exiting files and folders to restore your old Eudora address book.
Note that recovering from a backup will overwrite the current Eudora address book with the backup copy.