The Bottom Line
- Jetable.org disposable addresses are easy to use
- Email addresses at Jetable.org auto-expire
- Jetable.org addresses have no connection to your real email address
- Jetable.org can't be used for newsletters
- Addresses can't be disabled manually at Jetable.org
- Jetable.org does not rewrite replies to use disposable address
- Jetable.org lets you create temporary email addresses that forward all mail to your default address.
- Jetable.org addresses expire and stop forwarding automatically after one to eight days.
- Use Jetable.org whenever you need an email address quick and just once.
- A Mozilla Firefox extension lets you create Jetable.org addresses via the context menu.
Guide Review - Jetable.org - Disposable Email Address Service
So, instead of submitting your real email address it's better to get a temporary one at Jetable.org. These addresses, easily created either via the Jetable.org web site or a Mozilla Firefox extension, expire automatically. Until then they forward all mail to your real address, however.
Since Jetable.org addresses will stop working no matter what, you can't use them to subscribe to newsletters, for example. You should also make sure your new-found friend knows your real address before the disposable address expires.
Yet, whenever you need an address just once Jetable.org is easy, fast and useful.