Create Folders to Organize Your Mail in AOL
To set up folders for organize your AOL email:
- Click Read on the AOL toolbar.
- Alternatively, select Mail | Read Mail from the menu.
- Go to the Manage Mail tab.
- Hightlight the folder under which you want to create a new folder.
- Make sure the highlighted folder is under Saved on My PC. You cannot create folders on AOL servers.
- To create a top-level folder, highlight Saved on My PC.
- Click on the Setup Folders button.
- Select Create Folder from the menu.
- Type the desired name of your new email folder.
- Click Save.
Now you can start saving messages to the newly created folder.