How to Block a Sender in Eudora Pro 4.x
From your Email Guide
You may not be able to stop somebody from emailing you. But you can easily create a filter that will immediately delete all mail from this specific sender.
- Launch Eudora Pro 4.x.
- Open a message from the sender you wish to block.
- Select "Special | Make Filter" from the menu.
- In the "Make Filter" dialog that pops up, choose "Delete Message (Transfer to Trash)" as he "Action" to take.
- Leave the rest untouched and create the filter by selecting "Create Filter".
- Instead of selecting "Special | Make Filter" from the menu you can right-click in the message and choose "Make Filter".
- In the "Make Filter" dialog, you can change the input field following "From" to contain only the email address (and no names).
What You Need:
More How To's from your Guide to Email