Outlook Express Tips You Can UseDo you want to...
- add background sound to your emails? (Lesson 1)
- set up an automatic backup of all your messages and folders? (Lesson 5)
- get rid of spam? (Lesson 4)
- set up a mailing list and distribute a newsletter? (Lesson 6)
These are just some of the Outlook Express tips you'll get in this class.
The first lesson should arrive in your Inbox shortly after you sign up, with subsequent messages coming weekly.
What you can expect:
- Make Your Emails More Interesting
- Handle Email More Efficiently
- Add Spice with Stationery
- Get Rid of Spam
- Back Up and Restore Your Data
- More Cool Outlook Express Tricks
Is your email box being filtered for spam? Don't let your newsletters end up in the trash. To ensure that you receive your mailings, please configure your spam filters to bypass any messages with a from address that ends in "about.com" (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org). For more detailed information, please see our Email GuideSite.