1. Computing

"We spent about two weeks talking about this," Steve Jobs recounts, "every night at the dinner table."
At the end of the research, discussion and weighing stood a massive Miele washing machine, thought through well in every detail. Like Steve Jobs, I get a thrill out my Miele washing machine every time I do the laundry.
Here, I can't offer you a Miele or two weeks' dinner talk with Steve Jobs; I can offer the thrill you may get out of emailing Jobs, though:
›› Want to email Steve Jobs? Pitch an idea, ask a question, complain all equipped with Steve Jobs's email address.
Comments
October 6, 2009 at 10:40 pm
(1) Ryan says:

You can use his public address, or get to know him on a first name basis. I know of 18 people who have gotten his personal email address including me. Just find a way like I did. Also im not telling what it is. You can call me a lier all you want.

October 21, 2009 at 9:19 am
(2) ok says:

liar.

January 15, 2010 at 7:07 pm
(3) agreed says:

Agreed. Liar.

February 1, 2010 at 4:17 pm
(4) BS says:

Liar period

February 6, 2010 at 1:01 am
(5) Ya right! says:

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!

February 6, 2010 at 3:47 pm
(6) Yavuz says:

Its *****@*****.com

February 21, 2010 at 11:39 pm
(7) jolanta says:

I emailed Steve Jobs to try to tell him that I had a wonderful idea that would benefit everyone and my banker insisted I get in touch with him..after several emails I forgot to add my phone # and then realized I had given a wrong one as the number changed after 12 years. his reply was…Please stop emailing me.
Sent from my iPhone
Not impressed! A smart biz man would have upon its 1st receipt emailed me and said..thank u for your email but my company is not interested..acknowdge and then decline. OR a brilliant biz man would have asked to hear the idea..I am going to find a brilliant biz man who wants to hear me out..might benefit and create million of jobs!

March 6, 2010 at 4:41 pm
(8) Danica says:

That would be cool to have his e-mail. I am a big tech geek and I would love to talk to him! That is my dream :D

March 26, 2010 at 7:27 am
(9) Herbert says:

jolanta – your idea might be wonderful, but your stated performance in sending the idea to Jobs demonstrated to him you are not capable of performing on it. Business leaders would not forget a phone number, and would certainly not provide an incorrect one. But mainly, a request for the presentation of an idea of the magnitude you claim would not be done via an email. Jobs IS a smart businessman. As nerdy as it sounds – watch the Star Trek, Next generation episode in which Deanna Troy (sp?) wants to become a bridge commander – if you can learn from that, you might have a chance.

June 9, 2010 at 7:08 pm
(10) James Rossini says:
November 15, 2011 at 8:21 pm
(11) bob costas says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve take into account your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have bought right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which in which you say it. You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

April 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm
(12) Angelique Wieland says:

This is one awesome blog.Much thanks again. Keep writing.