1. Computing

Windows Live Hotmail - Free Email Service
Windows Live Hotmail gets more Windows, more Live and more — live: in select countries, its web interface now includes a web interface to Windows Live Messenger, which lets you chat right then and there, with any Messenger contact or in reply to an email if the sender is available.
›› Windows Live Hotmail is a free email service that gives you 5 GB (and growing) of online storage, fast search, solid security, POP access and an interface easy as a desktop email program.
Comments
August 4, 2010 at 10:06 pm
(1) Lex says:

Does anyone know how to shut down the messenger while using your Hotmail? This thing is so annoying – I haven’t use my messenger in 8 yrs and I’m not interested to use it now!! Thanks

December 15, 2010 at 3:34 pm
(2) hailey says:

well umm…some people need to chat lol some one message me…

January 14, 2011 at 4:17 pm
(3) robbie says:

re- Email you! Wwant to talk!”Stammer”, lol. E mail me. I like srangers,who are you? me? Mysterious Man.

hello!:+)

April 9, 2011 at 11:45 pm
(4) jks says:

I DON’T WANT WINDOWS LIVE HOTMAIL. I JUST WANT MY EMAIL…..THAT’S ALL!!!!!

HOW CAN I DELETE THIS MISERABLE PHASE WHILE TRYING TO GET MY EMAIL.

PLEASE HELP.

JKS

April 30, 2011 at 6:47 pm
(5) emily says:

hahaha you guys are retarded

October 24, 2011 at 5:45 am
(6) Window tinting denver co says:

You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I think I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I am taking a look ahead on your next submit, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!

May 1, 2012 at 6:31 pm
(7) nikki says:

How do you verify a new email account- everytime it goes to the home page i cant get to the inbox, going round in circles HELP

July 29, 2012 at 2:04 pm
(8) gerry says:

5 days ago my account was hacked into, since then I have spoken to online support in the Philipines!! whi do nothing other than read off answers from a generic chart. The conversation always ends by them giving me a new escalated case # but to no avail. After completing online security question to verify that I am the rightful owner of the account I wait 24 hours and never hear back from Microsoft.
Can anyone give me advice as to how I can get back my account, resetting the password is impossible as I cannot get into my hotmail page. I tried using another email address to reset my password, that’s impossible.

July 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm
(9) Heinz Tschabitscher says:

gerry,

have you gone through the process that’s initiated using the account recovery form? See https://account.live.com/acsr and How to Recover a Lost Windows Live Hotmail Password at the bottom, for instance and a link.

all the best,
Heinz

December 29, 2012 at 11:21 pm
(10) Ian says:

Since MS changed to combine all it is utter RUBBISH
Please give me back my seperate Hotmail
Please give me back my MS Live Messenger
Please just let me use my FB without all of these hassles

Now just Yahoo to contact my friends

Microsoft tgechincian (??) You are CRAZY!!!

August 1, 2013 at 11:13 am
(11) antivirus free software downloads says:

Worms spread from computer to computer, but unlike a virus, it has the capability to travel without any help from
a person. AVG will detect not only Spyware, but also viruses and other malicious software attempting to install on your
computer. A mobile tracer will help the police find your lost phone
with ease.

February 13, 2014 at 7:59 pm
(12) ken says:

My email is not working hotmail has my old phone number that they are trying to text me a code to use.but that is a old number.and they cannot email to me because it is down.what do I do?