1. Computing

Don't forget to add a favicon to your web presence. It's fun (you can even turn any image into an icon with two clicks), and while you're at it, you can use your HTML editing skills to add a picture, photo, image or — favicon to your Yahoo! Mail signature, too:
›› Do you want more? More than text, fonts, colors and formatting? Here's how to place an image or picture inside your Yahoo! Mail signature.
Comments
May 6, 2010 at 5:46 pm
(1) Tom S says:

Yahoo mail has changed from the “classic” version to a new one. I once figured out how to put a jpg in my signature. While updating the photo, I lost the text in the signature.

Trying to fix it has not worked. All of the instructions out there refer to the old yahoo classic email. Any sugg’s or can you advise with the new yahoo email????

August 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm
(2) Phil Outram says:

I’ve just managed it, I think.

Start editing your signature in Google Chrome. When the window pops up to let you enter text etc. if you right click and ‘inspect element’, you can then find the bit of html that refers to the signature part and edit it specifically. Insert your own bit of html that refers to a web-based image and when you save it, the html you’ve added gets saved too. So you can also add spacing with tables and anything else you’d like to do with html.

August 24, 2011 at 2:29 am
(3) Zohaib Akhtar (Zibu) says:

Hi
I want to know how to add picture in my yahoo signature ??????

Thanks & Regard’s
Zibu

June 12, 2012 at 12:23 pm
(4) Robert says:

Phil outram Thank you for pointing me on the right direction, i will add that you need to add a blank line on the yahoo editor. and right click on the inspector(on the new line that will appear corresponding to the line added on the yahoo text editor) to and select edit as html and then you can paste your html code of your image (on image shack they will generate several links to the image, copy the code of the html field)

July 5, 2012 at 11:00 pm
(5) Tina says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting these directions! JUST in time! I would never have thought to go in and edit the HTML… nor would I have known how to do this! But it worked, with both your instructions!

TAKE THAT Yahoo! Premium Mail!!!!! Not-supported-my-a@@. They’d been supported for 10 years! All I wanted to do was change the picture that was already there!!! Ridiculous.

Thank you again!!!

May 6, 2013 at 6:20 pm
(6) Laurel Ellis says:

Hi,

I get what you are saying about how to insert the jpg using HTML but, I don’t have the actual HTML code. Can show me the code so I can change it to pull my jpg which I stored on Facebook?

Laurel