1. Computing

It's as simple as 1-2-3. Almost:
›› Be careful where and when you enter your webmail password or somebody else might read your emails and send some from your account, too.
Comments
August 5, 2007 at 5:52 pm
(1) rame says:

hi one of my e maials was stolen and i want it back because i get an msg’s from university on it
thx

October 21, 2007 at 6:40 pm
(2) hiccupsdude says:

my account was hacked into 4 times then stolen and i want it back please tell me how to get it back

May 27, 2008 at 3:04 pm
(3) hmed says:

hiii my mail is bein hacked so i wanna get the passward back plz plz i wanna know how to get it back.. thx..

July 31, 2008 at 6:00 am
(4) maria says:

I need help!!!! to save two little girls who are being sexually abused in Venezuela I have received a video from a cousin of mine that got it from so and so and so etc…. well this video shows two little girls around the ages of 7 years old being abused in a horrible manner and it seems that the parents are doing this the mom and dad not sure but it seems like it is horrible well I want to catch the SON OF B****** If I send the video to a true hacker please are you able to track it down and find out exactly where it originated from and get the persons email address and find out all their info names and all also to track down their in and out going emails to see their conversations etc… to be able to incriminate them with enough evidence to take the children away from them etc….please it would be for a good cause not just ridiculous revenge or just for fun this are two innocent little girls who need help desperately pleaseeeeeeeee!!! Help who ever you are!!

Sincerely

Bellezainfinita

January 22, 2009 at 2:05 pm
(5) Fudj says:

i wanna steal my bf email so i can see it he talks to girls or no plz HELP! lv ya

April 12, 2009 at 3:28 am
(6) jyoti says:

how to protect your |c from being hacked
how 2 protect your password from being stolen

July 20, 2009 at 11:15 am
(7) ali says:

IF UR PASSWORD IS STOLEN U COULD GET IT BACK = BY CLICKING ON (FORGOT UR PASSWORD)AND THEN DO WHAT IS TOLD TO U TO DO THEN OPEN UR E-MAIL AND CHANGE UR PASSWORD. THAT HAPPEND TO ME AND THAT WORKED SO THANKS

July 20, 2009 at 11:21 am
(8) ali says:

if ur password is stolen u should go where u usually sign in there will be something written as (forgot ur password) click on it and do whats told to u to do then open ur e-mail and change ur password – at anytime u can open it and change it but be sure thats in morning at 8 o,clock where they usually sleep . that happened to me and this way worked

February 4, 2010 at 7:11 pm
(9) nan says:

Please donate to the children of Gaza in Velsttsn CAPS account number 1114843 Bank of Palestine LTD

February 19, 2010 at 9:33 am
(10) Senachy says:

Guys , I think my girl is not as nice as she should be.. Is there any way I can look into her mails and see is she has someone besides me.. I need help… Shajnambdi@yahoo.com

April 10, 2010 at 7:40 pm
(11) kahlil pierce says:

i want 2 know how 2 steal a password because i trusted my lil brother whith it and he told my lil cousin so now she can get on my facebook page and i cant because they wont tell me what it is.

May 7, 2010 at 10:59 am
(12) wael nasr ddin says:

hi there, my mail has been stolen and so my facebook accout , i wish you help me get it back, since the person who stole it is talking with my family members and freinds abroad thx a lot 4 ur help, i have another email where you can be in touch with me ,: hunted__ghost@hotmail.com

June 1, 2010 at 1:41 pm
(13) saria says:

i want to steal my bf’s email cz i think he’s cheating on me so plz i need help

September 10, 2010 at 2:35 pm
(14) jackeline says:

i neeeeeeeeed to steal an email someone who is talking badely about me and thank u

October 9, 2010 at 2:08 am
(15) mahal says:

i want to steal my hubbys email and password .. how can i do that … i think her cheat on me.. please let me know how..

October 11, 2010 at 4:37 am
(16) diamond says:

i lose my gmail password. how can i get back my password. plz help me frnds

October 11, 2010 at 9:41 am
(17) Heinz Tschabitscher says:

Hi,

for resetting your Gmail password, see How to Recover a Forgotten Gmail Password, for example.

all the best,
Heinz

March 9, 2011 at 7:12 pm
(18) awesome says:

how can i hack into my bf password on frenzoo cuz he`s cheating on me and i want to break up wit the gurls he`s goin out wit using his person thx in advance
if u no how my email is franniemay2@gmail.com

October 6, 2011 at 1:51 pm
(19) Rabih Ghraizi says:

Hi please help me somebody stole my password and change it so i can not access to my email please help me to bring it back thank you